HellHideDragonHellHideDragon

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Kaiju Chaos Kaiju Chaos

Key and Peele: Rick Marin is my shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
So good to see you're still making toons!

RickMarin responds:

Thanks, my brotha.

StarWars TR-8R Awakens StarWars TR-8R Awakens

There should be a kree-inspired class of stormtrooper after this guy: The Accuser sect. Nice job.

Pumpkin Stop Motion Pumpkin Stop Motion

The time and effort alone speaks for itself! Great job!!!

Primal Wars : Dragon Soul Primal Wars : Dragon Soul

Crazy good! Your style has changed so much, but still delivers like your classics! So happy that Primal Wars is still alive and kicking!

Starbarians - Episode 2 Starbarians - Episode 2

heh heh… I think I might be one of a few/many that thought, "AKUUUUUUUUUUUU!" after the one bad guy threw the spear back. Still, very well done sir! Can't wait for the next part of episode 2!

Swingers 006 Swingers 006

Woah, whats up with Ragtime? I feel like the story is taking a turn!
great job though! can't wait for the next one!

Swingers Episode 2 Swingers Episode 2

Really impressed with this one, been a while since i've seen it last. I looked up what Zydaco is, (Mimi) and I gotta say you nailed the traditional description perfectly. (Tall, elongated body, mischievous personality). The cave drawings of Mimi's kinda remind me of the opening scene of Ferngully which in turn reminds me of Hexxus and Robin Williams. But I digress, this is a wonderful series you're working on and I am hooked. Please keep up the good work!

Prosnorkulus 2 Prosnorkulus 2

Haha! It's finally here and outdoes the first! well played sir! well played!

Prosnorkulus Prosnorkulus

Too fuggin awesome for words. Original dark humor at it's best. Lovin the part with the fat messenger at the guard. Nice work!